We are always looking for competent, dynamic and independent people. Are you interested in going beyond your own limits and taking up new challenges that provide opportunities for advancement? Metfab is the company you’re looking for. Join our team – Apply now or write us at !
We are currently looking for:
- Laborers, mechanics
- Electromechanic on the road
- Digital Content Creator & Social Media
- Junior Sales Representative
We are looking for laborers, heavy equipment mechanics, general mechanics and day laborers with manual skills who want to evolve with the company.
At Metfab, you are unique, you are not be a number.
Are you versatile, you care about a job well done and do you like mechanics? This job is for you!
No mechanical knowledge required, we train you on site.
- Loading / unloading of industrial machines
- Prepare the machines
- Install the equipment according to the instructions
- Perform various tasks related to mechanics
- General warehouse work
- Manual skills
- Reliable and responsible
- Love mechanics
- Concern for a job well done
What we offer you:
- Full or part time possible
- Daytime work, Monday to Friday
- Training offered
- A dynamic team
- Work-Family Conciliation
- 4 weeks vacation
- Place of work: Saint-Lambert-de-Lauzon
We are looking for an electromechanic with good knowledge of electricity, mechanics, hydraulics to work with our customers, throughout Quebec and Canada.
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines
- Give specific training to new customers
- Install equipment
- Make repairs
- Complete work sheet for each intervention
- Frequent trips to Quebec and across Canada
- Plan to stay overnight outdoors frequently
- Rigor in the performance of his duties
- Ability to manage several tasks independently, with a spirit of initiative
- Increased professionalism in customer service
- Bilingualism and interpersonal skills
You are creative,
Social networks, you know that!
And design, you like that too!
The Job is for you!
Get the job done with Metfab!
Show the World who we are!
You want to get involved and you’ve got plenty of ideas, so join us!
- Creating banners, posters, leaflets and other marketing documents
- Basic product photography
- Video recording and editing
- Develop monthly content calendars with the marketing team
- Write content in French and English (social networks, brochures, blog)
- Create publications on different social media
- And many other projects according to your skills
- DEC or BAC in design, marketing or communication (combination of diploma + experience)
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop)
- Video editing experience required (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut)
- Sense of priorities and proactive
- Attention to detail and aesthetics
- Very good English (writing in French and English)
- An interest in the field of metal fabrication
- 4 weeks vacation
- Work-family Conciliation
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Location: Saint-Lambert-de-Lauzon
Sales representative for Ontario
Metfab is a manufacturer and distributor of sheet metal working equipment. Concretely, we make machines that bend or cut metal. Look around, there is a good chance that all the furniture and metal structures have been folded by a machine like ours and you will realize how necessary our machines are! It is B2B in the industrial field.
We are looking for a new sales representative for Ontario. We need you to bring your ideas and skills to make us evolve even more. We are open to all profiles and above all we care about professional development internally. The only requirement we have is that you have to have a very good level of English for this job.
Just tell us how your profile could be useful to us. Basically, sell yourself!
Why should you choose us:
- Fixed salary (according to experience) + commissions
- Work-Family Reconciliation (we know what it’s like to have children)
- 4 weeks of vacation (it always feels good)
- Unlimited coffee (for some, it’s vital)
- Social activities (not compulsory if you don’t feel like it)
- Health, disability, life insurance
- Group RRSP
- And above all, we are a great team!
We are impatiently awaiting your application!
You want to join our great team, please complete the form below: